Friday, November 17, 2006

Sloth's Comment of the day

So like usual I am working on what I work on best, and in pops Sloth. He walks to the back of the room (where I am)

"You're a nerd!"

Silence

More Silence and staring

Sloth leaves...

The King came in a little latter and said "Sloth hasn't been too annoying today?!"

I related the deep conversation... The King gave me a retort... I am sure some time in the next two weeks I will get to use the retort...

On A brighter note... It is Friday, next week is a two day week, and then three days of a vacation (plus two days weekend). The week ahead is looking bright... Friday... Good to be here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AS always an enjoyable read! I wonder what sloth is thinking these days? Does he have a crush on you?

Anonymous said...

When will you post again!?