Monday, November 06, 2006

Sloth

"I am not trying to be mean or anything, but do you have Buddy Holly glasses? I mean you got like this 50's thing going on and I expect to hear Peggy Sue coming out of you any second!" - Sloth, Monday morning to Stunned Stupid.

All I can say is this guy is a complete idiot. I could rave about his idiotic behavior on a daily (I may just do it) because daily something moronic comes from this SLOTH. Not only is he a Sloth in a technical sense he also resembles The Goonies character Sloth. Needles to say after his morning welcome to me I went and got my Buddy Holly glasses on. "Peggy Sue, Peggy Sue, Peggy, Peggy, Peggy Sue"

I believe he is slightly retarded by the things that he says. Of course, if Sloth wasn't around who would say the most ridicules things and act like a three year old...

Oh, and ladies, he is single...